[ExI] Dr Koelle and spreadsheets was ai class at stanford

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Aug 26 20:40:49 UTC 2011

>> I still have that atmosphere model.  Keith, that is the sheet I used
> to discover that minor error in your friend Herr Doktor's Neptune
> paper from 1970, remind me his name?

>Hermann Koelle

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz-Hermann_Koelle

>Unfortunately he died (at 85) early this year.

>I can no longer find his papers on the net and they don't seem to have been
captured by the Internet Archive.

>Keith

Hi Keith, DOH!  Sorry to hear about Dr. Koelle.  I might have a copy of that
Neptune paper somewheres.  I really studied that thing carefully, so it is
pretty likely I kept it in my papers, likely in PDF.  If I find a copy, is
there any authority we need to contact before we put it into the public
domain?  Does his estate own it?  He was delighted that proles were still
reading that paper 30 some years down the road.