[ExI] Intro Time

Keith Veronese veronesepk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 03:42:54 UTC 2011

Good question - it might just be a little time off, we'll see. Definitely
wanted to try something different for a little while - we put a lot of
papers out, worked some crazy hours. I wrote during graduate school, so I
had some background in science writing as well.

It may just be a temporary period of disillusionment :).

- Keith V.