[ExI] destructive uploading was AI class (Eugen Leitl)

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Wed Aug 31 16:40:04 UTC 2011

Keith Henson wrote:
> If anyone cares about marketing transhumanism in the present, we
> should quit talking about destructive uploading.  It is a really
> distasteful and (to my way of thinking) stupid way to upload when
> there are conceivable options that provide a path to reversible
> uploading as slick as boiling a frog.

Indeed! And still other forms of transhumanism that don't involve
uploading at all! =)

I move that I be re-instated to the extropy-chat list with full
privileges and Eugene be placed under the same posting-prohibitions that
I've been suffering under for reason of being excessively offensive and
destructive to the ends of the movement. =P

--
E T F
N H E

Powers are not rights.