[ExI] destructive uploading was AI

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Aug 31 21:20:10 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Alan Grimes

>...I move that I be re-instated to the extropy-chat list with full
privileges and Eugene be placed under the same posting-prohibitions that
I've been suffering under for reason of being excessively offensive and
destructive to the ends of the movement. =P

--

We are in this mortal state together, and only by working together can we
solve the biggest problems facing all mortals.   I do urge everyone here to