[ExI] commentary by one of ours

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 18:10:16 UTC 2011

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 1:51 PM, Ben Zaiboc <bbenzai at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Darren Greer <darren.greer3 at gmail.com> sic'ed:
>
> >Very cool. The publisher created it because it was up for one of those
> >public voter-type deals here in Canada, and they thought it would boost
> its
> >chances. I notice it hasn't been viewed very much, but it is good to know
> >it peaked someone's interest.
>

> Aaggh, hate to be a grammar nazi, but there is a very real and vast (and
> tooth-grinding) difference between "to peak" and "to pique"!

np. Grammer nazi away. I make orthological errors of that sort constantly.

D.

> Ben Zaiboc

Of all that is written, I love only what a person has written with his own
blood.

<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedrichn159245.html>
Friedrich Nietzsche<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/friedrichn159245.html>