[ExI] How do we construct workable institutions and ethical behaviors?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 06:39:40 UTC 2011

Spike wrote:
Plenty of us realized the Occupy people were occupying the wrong place.
Wall Street didn’t do it, Washington DC did.  The fed set the policy on a
course of disaster, Wall Street just did what businesses do.  John why
weren’t the mobs descending on the people who actually did the crime?

I think many Americans think of our politicians as merely pawns/prostitutes
at this point, and that Corporate America are the ones really calling the
shots.  But I agree that ultimately the elected/public employees are here
to serve the electorate, as they govern on our behalf, and if
heavily pressured to be accountable to the general public, they would be.
And so yes, it may have been a wiser policy to protest against political
centers of power.

John