[ExI] How do we construct workable institutions and ethical behaviors?

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 04:56:08 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 4:49 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> compelled to buy the bad loans, but healthy institutions wanted more
> certainty than the risky institutes would allow, so plenty of people who had
> never missed a payment were foreclosed and lost their homes and all their
> equity.

Help me understand this... this isn't an urban legend or something?
People who never missed a payment got foreclosed on? That just seems
like a breach of contract, how does that happen?

If banks are pulling that kind of crap, I might have to go join OWS...
LOL! Seriously, if there are documented cases of this, I would really
like to know about it. That's just messed up.

-Kelly