[ExI] How do we construct workable institutions and ethical behaviors?

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 12:52:38 UTC 2011

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 1:31 AM, Jeff Davis <jrd1415 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the issuance of "bad" mortgages came from entrepreneurial
> Randians (thieves) in the mortgage business, responding to Wall
> Steet's insatiable demand for "more"

The only analysis of the whole situation from the financial and government
end of things I've read, besides the occasional print media piece, is
Andrew Ross Sorkin's book Too Big To Fail. He helped me understand how the
sub-prime-mortgage backed securities-default swap scheme almost brought the
whole system down. The book is  available as an audio file. E-mail me
directly if you want a copy. It's worth a read, or a listen.

Darren