[ExI] Stanford AI class wrapup

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 22:09:11 UTC 2011

So, now that we're into the final week of the AI class, how are those who
took it faring?

I miscounted during the midterm, so I'm not going to get 100%, but at my
current rate, I expect I'll get over 95%.  It's mostly been review for me,
though I was surprised to see how simple some things are that are,
according to the professors, "state of the art" in AI.

I wonder if it's possible to automate the process of discovering new
methods to solve the problems in AI - starting with automating the
formulation of existing problems.