[ExI] How do we construct workable institutions and ethical behaviors?

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 18:31:41 UTC 2011

I'm top posting this because it's an apology for stuff I wrote
yesterday that I regret having written.  When I reread it later I
realized that I had come to the discussion with a pissy attitude from
something earlier and unrelated, and then adopted bullying mode, not
listening and not interested in listening.  My bad.

So, as it's the holiday season and I wish everyone well.

Best, Jeff Davis

 "And I think to myself, what a wonderful world!"
                  Louie Armstrong