[ExI] Ebooks Formats and ebook readers

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Mon Dec 12 20:25:35 UTC 2011

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011, Anders Sandberg wrote:

> I am considering getting a reader so I donät have to drag so much cellulose
> with me everywhere I travel, but I have one constraint: I must be able to read
> PDFs with equations and diagrams (and ideally djvu too). Since this list
> community knows things, what are your recommendations? Get a general purpose
> pad with PDF reader, or is there some eink solution that actually works?

By pure chance I've stumbled upon "The Ebook Reader" channel on youtube.
Lots of video reviews, hands on etc material. Good quality, including HD.
One can easily see why some people here like Nook Color, it is really nice
piece of hardware (and software, too).

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheeBookReader

May help you to meet your ultimate device.

Regards,
Tomasz Rola