[ExI] Ashkenazi Longevity was Re: The Catholic Impact (was Re: Origin of ethics and morals)

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 21:42:08 UTC 2011

On 17 December 2011 17:05, PJ Manney <pjmanney at gmail.com> wrote:

> Absolutely!  I joke that I married my non-Jewish husband to add hybrid
> vigor to my bloodline.  (Well that, and he's adorable!)  He's half
> Norwegian, half German and has a very different 23 and Me profile and
> haplogroup than me.  And so far, my children are proving I'm right!
> :-)

If you are interested in such subjects from a transhumanist POV, you will
like (the soon-to-be-published English translation of) my book on
biopolitics, genetic diversity and biotechnologies.

Even though it created some strident protests about how politically
incorrect it is to be curious about past and future human genetics in the
first place...

--
Stefano Vaj