[ExI] Book- "It's OK to Die"

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 00:37:33 UTC 2011

I am sharing this with the list...

John

Hi All,

I am happy to announce that Kris and I are authors of the new book
It's OK to Die, available for purchase at our website

www.oktodie.com

The book is filled with graphic stories from the ER illustrating how
most Americans are unpreppared for the one that will happen to us all:
death.

We argue that at the end of a long life, or at the end of a terminal
illness, that it can be "ok to die" in a peaceful and natural fashion,
not hooked up to tubes, wires and beeping monitors in an ICU.

We believe that talking about death and dying openly and making plans
will result in a:

Reduction of individual suffering
Reduction of family suffering and depression
Reduction of the state and federal budgets

Please visit our website and share your stories and concerns on our
message board. We are attempting to start a conversation with the
nation about the end of life.

Thanks and hope to hear from you all!

Monica Williams-Murphy