[ExI] Brands, Prosthetic Identities and the Batman

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 08:24:21 UTC 2011

There is a blog entitled Brands, Prosthetic Identities and the Batman
about half way down this page:
http://grinding.be/category/prosthetics/

I found this blog to be very interesting as he is investigating the
very beginning stages of agents acting on our behalf, and how the
patterning of personality is in some actual way "us"...

Would sure like to get other's opinions on this blog... it talks about
Kanye West some too, and I don't have a lot of the context there, but
it sounds like he's doing interesting things with his online
personality.

-Kelly