[ExI] Plastination

Amara D. Angelica amara at kurzweilai.net
Wed Feb 2 03:30:17 UTC 2011

Are there experimental procedures that could potentially falsify these
hypotheses?

1. Brain function and memory require persistence of all (case 2: some)
molecular dynamics of a living brain.
2. Molecular dynamics cannot be reconstructed from gross structure.
3. Molecular dynamics can be reconstructed but only if the structure is
accurately measured at subatomic or quantum levels prior to death (case 2:
prior to cryopreservation), but the uncertainty principle negates accurate
measurements.
4. Current cryopreservation protocols result in loss of subatomic and
quantum data.
5. Cryopreservation inherently destroys subatomic and quantum data.