[ExI] Plastination

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Thu Feb 3 09:55:14 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 02, 2011 at 09:07:42PM -0800, Amara D. Angelica wrote:
> To clarify, I don't have any opinions on this subject (that's above my pay
> grade). I'm asking for inputs for an possible article I'm researching.

Sorry, when I have the same conversation literally hundreds of times
I tend to classify responses early. If a conversation starts with
continuity issues in personal identity conservation you know there's
a long thread ahead.

> I understand where you're coming from, but you could have as easily
> clipped that part and left no comment.
>
> Unless *I* misunderstand the attempt to jibe the other side into a
> protracted discussion thread...

No, no, no. The very opposite. I've been down this road too many
times. Somebody else write the FAQ.