[ExI] super bowl

FRANK MCELLIGOTT FRANKMAC at RIPCO.COM
Fri Feb 4 21:36:14 UTC 2011

It is that time of year again, Super bowl weekend, when the United State people forget about Egypt, bombs in Moscow, wars in Iraq and Afganistan, and gather to watch the Packers play the Steelers,

I know you don't care, but I would be remiss without asking the following question.

The Computer Game Madden football  has played a simulation football game of these two teams over a million times last week.

They have been right the last 7 out of 8 years after their simulation study.

Prediction  Steelers win 24-20

Now with the collective wisdom of the entire America nation in play , they have made  the Green Bay Packers the favorite to win.

Computer against human knowledge of an entire country, man against machine (big blue and Watson and now Madden Football) money  bet over a billion on each side.

 Well who do you Like?

I go with the Computer and 7 out of 8

and have bet them with both hands:)

Frank