[ExI] Anons

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 14:31:05 UTC 2011

 Keith wrote:

>Then for a while I figured the government had learned from watching
the fate of said cult.

They didn't.<

It's possible to learn from an error in process. It's much more difficult to
learn from one of perception. Which perhaps explains why gov.org didn't
learn from Anon's admirable campaign against the cultologists [the euphemism
for your sake.:)]

d.

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com>wrote:

> There are many pointers into this complex of stories, all of which
> hinge off Wikileaks.
>
> http://thinkprogress.org/
>
> More than a decade ago I proposed that the training net activists got
> learning to cope with a certain cult would be a warm up exercise for a
> major confrontation with a government.
>
> Then for a while I figured the government had learned from watching
> the fate of said cult.
>
> They didn't.
>
> Keith
>
> (HBGary is effectively part of the US government.)

*There is no history, only biography.*
*
*
*-Ralph Waldo Emerson