[ExI] needing help on a tech project

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 01:44:41 UTC 2011

I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who responded to my request
for help.  I see now that there are a number of ways to take care of
my friend's project, and that it is quite doable.  He had originally
wanted me to watch a small portion of tape, type what I heard, and
then repeat the process near endlessly till I had transcribed a pile
of DV audiocassettes! LOL!  But fortunately we have technologies now
to make such drudgery avoidable.

The event recorded was the H.P. Lovecraft themed MythosCon, held in
Tempe, Arizona.  And now the words there of super Mythos scholar S.T.
Joshi and others shall be forever put to print!

John  : )