[ExI] Watson on NOVA

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 16 03:00:21 UTC 2011

Watson dates back to the Blue Man Theory.  The chess advocate.  A map is a map.  Yes, it's really smart and it computes quicker than most but does it "realise" what it's thinking (computing).  Ask Watson what Spike did yesterday and Spike will say, "You don't know unless I've told you or you've heard.".  Not much different from the tech out there right now.

Imho,
Anna

PS..my odds are on the robot.  He has no emotion so he can rationally analyze each question without fault..lol