[ExI] Watson On Jeopardy

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 11:55:56 UTC 2011

Spike wrote:

>I hear Watson spanked both carbon units’ butts.

Woooohoooo!

{8^D

Life is gooood.<

Annihilated them Spike. App. 35,000 for Watson, 4000 for Jennings and 10000
for Rutter.  He got final Jeopardy wrong but was parsimonious with his wager
-- just 900 odd dollars.  Alex Trebek laughed and called him a 'sneak'
because of the clever wager.  The category was which U.S. city has an
airport named after a war hero and a WWII battle. Watson said Toronto. I got
a good laugh. I didn't know we'd been annexed.

Another interesting detail. Ratings for Jeopardy have soared into the
stratosphere because of Watson. It moved into the number two spot in TV land
behind a Charlie Sheen sitcom last night.

d.

2011/2/16 spike <spike66 at att.net>

> I hear Watson spanked both carbon units’ butts.
>

> Woooohoooo!
>

> {8^D
>

> Life is gooood.
>

> spike