[ExI] Watson On Jeopardy

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Feb 16 23:48:03 UTC 2011

Thanks for the excellent article, Eugen.  Watson certainly is not
simplistic.  And some of its capabilities are ones I did not know we had
a good enough handle on.  Of course working with such beefy hardware is
a big part of its level of RT success.   Until the algorithms and
hardware costs combined give orders of magnitude lower cost I can't see
such capabilities making that much of a difference more broadly real soon.

- s