[ExI] watson on jeopardy

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Feb 17 18:11:19 UTC 2011

I have been watching the traffic on the topic of Watson.  The information is
mostly relevant to transhumanism, interesting, mostly intelligently written,
and the participants are treating each other with respect for the most part.

I propose we extend the open season on that topic for a few more days.

Papal decree: until about Sunday midnight US west coast time, if your
comment specifically has to do with Watson, the Jeopardy challenge, fresh
AGI material or some direct spinoff of that topic that can legitimately be
subject lined "Watson on [*]" then go ahead and post away on that topic, and
don't worry about counting it toward the voluntary ~five post per day limit.
This has been fun to read this stuff.

Play ball!

{8-]