[ExI] Time magazine cover story on the singularity

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Feb 18 21:48:13 UTC 2011

. On Behalf Of John Clark
Subject: Re: [ExI] Time magazine cover story on the singularity

On Feb 18, 2011, at 12:33 PM, Darren Greer wrote:

 how you would make money off the singularity I don't know.

>.I know how to make money off the singularity, sell everything you own and
borrow every nickel you can and then use the money to short bonds.Either way
money in the future will be worth far less than money in the present to Mr.
Joe Average, so the logical thing to do is cheerfully take on a crushing
debt. John K Clark

John the US is doing exactly that.  When anyone points out the craziness of
this, we respond with a collective "It doesn't matter, the singularity is
coming."