[ExI] Original list Was: Re: Call To Libertarians

David Lubkin lubkin at unreasonable.com
Sat Feb 19 20:15:14 UTC 2011

The terms under which the original list
functioned require permission of a posting's
author before dissemination beyond that list's
membership. It would, however, be legitimate to
share one's archives with someone else who'd been
on the list at the time of a posting, and I think
to someone who joined that list after the date of
the posting. Anything beyond that means finding
folks and getting permissions. (One of the messy
questions to deal with is what if Keith was
replying to and quotes something Perry said.
Keith gives permission; Perry doesn't.)

I am now building systems for other communities
I'm part of that have similar problems. I think
what I'm doing will be readily adaptable to the original list archive issue.

-- David.

Easy to find on: LinkedIn • Facebook • Twitter • Quora • Orkut