[ExI] Call To Libertarians

Max More max at maxmore.com
Sun Feb 20 06:54:11 UTC 2011

How you do you reconcile your view with the reality that over the entire
span of "capitalism", real wages have risen and risen and risen?

I put "capitalism" in quotes, because it's a term created by Karl Marx and
is a vague term used to describe a wide range of both market-based and
state-influenced economic systems.

--- Max

--
Max More