[ExI] Call To Libertarians

Max More max at maxmore.com
Mon Feb 21 01:48:49 UTC 2011

Hey, isn't the Extropy-Chat/Extropians email list about to have it's 20th
anniversary? That's remarkably long-lived for an Internet forum.

What can we do to celebrate? And when, exactly, did the list start? I seem
to recall that it was August or September of 1991. However, my memory is far
from the best in the world. Can someone tell us the exact date? (I could if
I had the backup archives, but they are back in Austin.)

--- Max

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 3:37 PM, <mail at harveynewstrom.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 2:20 PM, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:
> > It's nice to be a part of one of the longer-lived Internet communities.
>
> I agree.  I have fond memories of the early days.  And we aren't done
> yet!
>
> --
> Harvey Newstrom, Security Consultant, <www.HarveyNewstrom.com<http://www.harveynewstrom.com/>
> >
> CISSP CISA CISM CGEIT CSSLP CRISC CIFI NSA-IAM ISSAP ISSMP ISSPCS IBMCP

Max More
Strategic Philosopher
Co-founder, Extropy Institute
CEO, Alcor Life Extension Foundation