[ExI] Call To Libertarians

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Thu Feb 24 02:23:44 UTC 2011

On 2/23/2011 8:11 PM, Darren Greer wrote:

> In Canada, when you need it, you get it. The more more
> life-threatening it is, the faster you get it. If you believe otherwise,
> you've bought into propaganda.

Likewise in Australia, as Stathis (a public hospital doctor) has pointed
out here more than once. The dull repeated impacts of such propaganda
claims against the unmentionable truth is very depressing, on a par with
"Those so-called Moon 'landings' were faked!" But by and large there's
no point saying that here (so why am I saying it? --what the hell, a few
more electrons).

Damien Broderick