[ExI] A plea for us to do better

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 09:49:07 UTC 2011

> On Feb 23, 2011, at 8:25 PM, F. C. Moulton wrote:

Would everyone please cut out the hyperbole.  Please.  The situation is
> much more complex and nuanced that either of the above positions.
> Instead of just making bold assertions can I instead suggest defining
> our terms, agreeing on a set of metrics and processes of measurement and
> then taking a calm look at all available data.

Thanks Fred. I normally don't get riled. But about healthcare I can lose my
head sometimes. I was forced to move out of my beloved San Francisco back to
Canada because of it, and it's hard for me to be analytical about it. But I
will try, and if I am unable, I'll simply withdraw from the conversation.

Darren