[ExI] the road home: RE: this is me in another forty years...

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sun Feb 27 21:07:28 UTC 2011

On 2/27/2011 1:20 PM, spike wrote:

> I know Taiwan isn't communist.  Yet.

> The Road Home is a good (mostly) non-political reminder that commies are
> people too.

I still don't understand. You say you know they're not communist (in
fact, they have been traditionally and foundationally notable
ANTIcommunists, which is what gives PRC the shits with them), but you
still call them "commies". In this case I'm missing the irony or
facetiousness or joke or something. Is it like calling the POTUS a
commie? Or Canadians, or Australians, or just about everyone except
die-hard libertarians?

Damien Broderick