[ExI] atheists declare religions as scams

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 17:25:05 UTC 2011

The atheists seem to be outweighing the theists in the comments.

Also, depending on circumstances, openly going against any of the three
in back could get you killed.  (Granted, it's more famous for the one in the
back right - though, the Middle East-North Africa region, where this is most
common, only accounts for about 20% of worldwide Muslim population
according to Wikipedia's sources.)  I don't know if that's true of the two in
front.