[ExI] atheists declare religions as scams.

Sondre Bjellås sondre-list at bjellas.com
Fri Jan 7 08:19:47 UTC 2011

No religion are sane. Religions are invalid as basis for morality, as the
morality in all religions are not based upon realities in the world and
doesn't stand up to scientific scrutiny.

Religions is the mechanism of which to get people to submit their lives to
rude and evil beings, of which then the leaders of each religion can
manipulate their masses at will.

Yet you are right, it's not far fetched that religious individuals can
believe anything, even in evolution. Believing has nothing to do
with understandability, truth and right.

:-)

- Sondre