[ExI] "Feral" humans, NOT

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jan 14 06:43:02 UTC 2011

This video actually supports Keith's notion (I think it was Keith, whoever
posted it) that the internet creates the illusion that this sort of thing is
rising when it is actually more endemic.  The local authorities didn't even
hear of this cat fight until it was posted on YouTube:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/01/13/exp.nr.gas.station.braw
l.cnn?hpt=T2

Side note, this occurred not far from where I grew up.  I can testify, stuff
like this did happen regularly, and if so, people would generally get scarce
immediately afterwards, then the cops would cruise by about 15 minutes
later, no fight going on, so they would head off to a safer area of town.
{8^D