[ExI] did stuxnet really do this?

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 04:41:31 UTC 2011

The best software engineers dont work for the feds, it would follow
the best security engineers also do not work for the feds as well.

That combined with a hard deadline, makes for sloppy work.

In the end modern industrial control is all COTS ethernet, IP based
networked gear running embedded OSes such as linux or NT, and they are
rarely upgrades, making for a soft target.

Siemens has a lot to answer for here!

-ryan