[ExI] fischer, positive feeback loops

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Jan 30 20:37:42 UTC 2011

...> On Behalf Of BillK

2011/1/30 spike wrote:
> >...Some non-players who met Fischer thought he was retarded.
>

>>... On a lighter note, this morning an American won a top level chess
championship ...

> http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=6983

>American????     With a name like Hikaru Nakamura????

>Wikipedia says was he was born in Hirakata, Osaka Prefecture, Japan, to a
Japanese father and an American mother. At the age of two, he moved with his
parents to the United States.

>So I'll give you half-American.    ;)  BillK

{8^D

Ooo, careful with that one, BillK.  Had a USian made that comment, the
yahoos would read into it a criticism of our current president.

Of course being British, we will give you a hall pass.  {8^D