[ExI] Natasha and Max - Apologies, but FB? (Kevin Haskell)

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 15:46:57 UTC 2011

2011/7/5 Kevin Haskell <kgh1kgh2 at gmail.com>:
> Natasha and Max,
>
> My sincere apologies if I didn't continue our correspondences.  It isn't for
> lack of desire, it is just that I've grown used to communicating via FB
> pages, and find the mailing list method a bit archaic.

I find just the opposite. FB doesn't support large messages very well,
and I get all confused about what's happening there. Stick with the
mailing list, it's more like a letter... something we've been using
successfully for a couple of centuries in large numbers.

Please don't put this list on FB. Maybe I'm a cave man, but FB confuses me.

-Kelly