[ExI] Natasha and Max - Apologies, but FB? (Kevin Haskell)

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:48:11 UTC 2011

Extropy-Chat on Facebook would be like drinking champagne in a plastic glass.

Systems like Facebook (and the recent Google+, and I hope also the
open and distributed Diaspora) will probably replace mailing lists...
like plastic glasses will probably replace proper crystal champagne
glasses. But let's continue to enjoy some class until it lasts.