[ExI] ...then suddenly...

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 23:16:17 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 1:20 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> A remarkable change that comes with readily-available mobile internet is
> that suddenly there are no longer obscure words.  If one doesn't know a
> definition, it can be easily found quickly.  This really has made me hip.
> Even though I read Kerouac's excellent On the Road, I was so tragically not
> hip about "mod" slang that the young hepcats use these days.  Now with the
> internet and IP phones, I am a far out groovy hipster daddio.  I love being
> alive now.

after googling your unintelligible use of a body part as an adjective,
hepcat, groovy, hipster daddio I am forced to conclude that one (or
both) of us are horribly out of date.  ;)

actually, I think it's done more to blur the signatures of any kind of
identifying information.  Welcome to the new oldschool.