[ExI] Google+

Aleksei Riikonen aleksei at iki.fi
Wed Jul 6 05:50:53 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 6:28 PM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> demand for accounts is so astronomical that Google has had
> to restrict invites until they can cope with the demand.

Or at least that's what their marketing department wants us to
believe. I suspect that in actuality they wouldn't need to restrict
invites; restricting them just creates a rather strong PR dynamic
beneficial to them.

(I don't mean there to be negativity in this comment, though. I'd
probably do the very same thing if I was in charge of launching the
thing. I also do think Google+ is a rather promising service.)

--
Aleksei Riikonen - http://www.iki.fi/aleksei