[ExI] Social right to have a living

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 14:40:03 UTC 2011

On 1 July 2011 20:45, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Stefano, There you go again... :-)
>
> The "kind of libertarian view" you are speaking of in Anarchy.
> Libertarianism is no more anarchy than it is fascism. If you define
> libertarianism as anything that seems dangerous, then you aren't going
> to like it.

Not necessarily.

You are making assumptions as to my personal opinions in discussing
such issues. In fact, if we accept that any view discussing the
abolition or minimisation tending to nihil of the State should be
called Anarchy (terminology is not my point here), then I find some
anarchist arguments more compelling, at least in terms of consistency
or intellectual provocation or thought experiments, than many
"libertarian-moderate" approaches.

And, btw, those who you define anarchist have their own Stateless
historical examples of allegedly well-functioning societies. Ancient
Iceland as described by Posner, eg.

--
Stefano Vaj