[ExI] Global Surface Temps Unchanged Ffrom 98 to 08?

Richard Loosemore rloosemore at susaro.com
Sun Jul 10 19:43:22 UTC 2011

A curious discussion, this.

Eugen:  you criticized a paragraph from Kelly Anderson, but were you
criticizing the *content* of that paragraph, or Kelly's apparent
*attack* on that content?

I assumed the latter (in other words, you agree with the science that
says Chinese economic activity has caused a cloud of particulates that
has slowed down global warming slightly).

But I think BillK may (?) have interpreted you the other way around,
thinking that you were aligning yourself with Kelly in pouring scorn on
that science.

As far as I can see, you are both arguing for the same side, but due to
a misunderstanding each thinks the other is attacking....?

In any case:  Kevin Haskell, Kelly Anderson:  the science behind global
warming is so completely supported by the facts that the case is
closed.  The only people who have a problem with that are (a)
non-scientists and (b) a tiny minority of scientists who are either
being paid vast amounts of money by corporate interests (e.g. Willie
Soon) or are nakedly motivated by politics, and incapable of answering
the science.

Richard Loosemore