[ExI] Social right to have a living

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:03:31 UTC 2011

2011/7/11 Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>:
> To emphasize: yesterday I saw a car with a Ron Paul bumper sticker (for
> those who don't know, Paul is USA's gonzo libertarian flavor of the month.)
> The other three bumper stickers?
> "If at first you don't secede, try try again"
> "If you're going the wrong way, God allows U-turns"
> and of course, my personal favorite, "Question Darwin"
> Ladies and gentlemen, the state of libertarianism in the United States.
>  Thank you.

Libertarians in the US are a collection of people who don't fit in
anywhere else. Of course there is an extra big helping of crazy in
this tent, which is by far the most inclusive political movement in
America.

We need more crazy in this country. Raising the debt ceiling is both
necessary AND suicidal. It is a sucky position that the politicians
have put us in.

-Kelly