[ExI] rugged individualists

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 14:26:54 UTC 2011

I'm not surprised. I used to debate with Republicans in the US who believed they were not being subsidized by the government (in other words, by stolen goods) when in fact they were overlooking the vast interferences of the government in the economy.

But what does this ultimately mean? Government is good and everyone should support robbing everyone else?

And what's the "implied contract" here? How does one opt out of it? Since one can't, it seems calling it a contract is self-deception at best.

Regards,

Dan