[ExI] seamless uploading

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 20:43:07 UTC 2011

2011/7/14 john clark <jonkc at bellsouth.net>

> I don't think that's true in general but it is true for one thing and its the most important thing of all, medicine. If there were a Moore's Law for medicine I'd be satisfied with any nonzero advancement rate in everything else. Oh well, at least we don't use bloodletting to get the body's "humors" in balance anymore.

As an outsider, I have observed a lot of progress in medicine. I see a
WHOLE lot more progress in medicine right around the corner. Once we
crack protein folding, there will be a hard takeoff in certain parts
of medicine. Likewise for autonomous nanobots small enough to be
inside of us. Even the current DaVinci surgical robots are freaking
amazing.

-Kelly