[ExI] East African Rift Valley again

kellycoinguy at gmail.com kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 05:03:09 UTC 2011

There is a prophecy that when Jesus returns... There will be a huge earthquake that will split the temple mount and that water will run from there to the dead sea making it's waters sweet. I don't recall where it comes from... Maybe Revelations?

But the way these things are twisted by some... The sweetening of the dead sea might be seen as a sign that Jesus had already returned...

It doesn't have to make sense... :-(

-Kelly

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Jul 14, 2011 8:35 PM, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

On 7/14/2011 3:32 PM, Kelly Anderson wrote:

> a number of fundamentalist Christians would see it as a

> fulfillment of prophecy... and that might cause some real problems.

Which prophecy is that?

extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org