[ExI] East African Rift Valley again

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 13:52:55 UTC 2011

One could some modeling now. Also, the plan could be to open up a small channel and monitor the impact over a few years. If there are adverse consequences of the sort you mention, the channel might be easily closed off. Then the water would slowly dry up and, after a few more years, the region would likely return to its former arid condition.

Regards,

Dan