[ExI] Inevitability of the Singularity (was Re: To Max, re Natasha and Extropy (Kevin Haskell)

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Mon Jul 18 03:42:45 UTC 2011

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011, Tomasz Rola wrote:

> However, this is alternative history :-). And it reflects my current
> knowledge which is subject to change, even five minutes from now if I am
> lucky enough.

Man, am I lucky :-). There is also alternative history, in which Poland
goes with Germany, against Soviet Union, France, UK and US. War would have
been lost, eventually. Or maybe not... If nothing else, Soviet Union would
have had much harder times and would have lost (much more probable with
Poland by German side). So would France. As of UK-USA alliance, not sure
what would they do in such situation.

Uhum, this is very offtopic. Sorry for this :-).

Regards,
Tomasz Rola