[ExI] organic olympics, was: RE: the myth of the US "liberal media"

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:07:13 UTC 2011

Hey Spike! Maybe you would like the Spartan Death Race...

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/surviving-spartan-death-race-13973215

This race is diabolical, held in Pittsburg, Vermont... each year. They
have no idea how long the race will be, what they will be doing, and
the guys running the thing have one goal, to break the participants.
This year, it was 72 hours or so, involving picking up really big
rocks a 1000 times, carrying candles in the rain for hours, lugging
tree stumps, hiking around with logs on your back, then after 18
hours, memorize a bible scripture... This is incredibly tortuous
craziness... This is psychopathic masochism! No sleep for three days!

-Kelly