[ExI] Libertarianism wins again...

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 15:06:14 UTC 2011

Peopel? :)

The problem I find with this view is that, aside from the fact that govenrments now ban or severely restrict selling life extension products or even publicising what these products do, it views the problem as merely to put the right people at the helm of the fascist state -- rather than getting rid of the fascist state in the first place. (And the use of "fascist" here is not hyperbolic. Not only is this kind of regulation of the same sort recommended by fascist political economics, actual fascist states did try to ban unhealthy products.)

And the drug cartels are creatures of the state. Were it not for the drug war and very strict gun control in Mexico, people wouldn't be killing each other in such large numbers over who gets to sell recreational products in this or that area.

Regards,

Dan