[ExI] Moooon

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 02:52:19 UTC 2011

The only force that will get us to the moon is capitalism. Bill Stone
has an actual plan for this...
http://www.ted.com/talks/bill_stone_explores_the_earth_and_space.html

Short version... There are tons of ice on the moon. Delivering tons of
water to low earth orbit from the moon would be cheaper than getting
it up from earth. He thinks this is commercially realizable in 7
years. This is a BOLD and imaginative use for the moon. The talk is
inspirational, and the moon stuff starts about two thirds of the way
through.

-Kelly